News and Announcements
Registration is officially open for Outdoor Season 2022
Impact Players can begin registering for the new season : )
Please can you confirm asap your intentions for playing this year !
We look to continue competing in the EMDSL
PLEASE NOTE: If you are experiencing issues with Registration on the SportsEngine platform, please try a different browser (Chrome is preferred) or try on a laptop/desktop computer. If issues persist, please contact Betty Ann, VP-Administration < firstname.lastname@example.org> to explain your issue. Please allow 24-48 hrs for a reply. Thank you.
Summer 2022 Club Refund Policy -
The Oakridge Soccer Club (“the Club”) has created this policy to clearly explain the process for refunds. We encourage both players & parents to familiarize themselves with the refund policies.
Due to evolving landscape with COVID-19, the Club has outlined a detailed policy for the Summer 2022 season to ensure transparency in the registration process. All players who are interested in playing for an Oakridge Soccer Club program must be registered via SportsEngine to be covered under Ontario Soccer insurance. There are no exceptions to this policy.
1.all refunds are subject to a $30 processing fee, no exceptions. Registration refunds will be provided within fourteen (14) days after a player is not selected to an Oakridge Soccer Club team.
2. If a player accepts a spot on a roster and is sized for a uniform, then voluntarily (in writing to the team Head Coach/Manager) leaves the program prior to the start of the Summer 2022 season (May 1, 2022), a partial refund will be provided, minus player registration, shared field and uniforms costs, and the $30 processing fee.
3. If a player voluntarily (in writing to the team Head Coach/Manager) leaves an Oakridge Soccer Club program after the start of the season (on or after May 1,2022), no refund will be provided.
4. If the Government of Ontario or Ontario Soccer or Middlesex London Health Unit or Elgin Middlesex Soccer Association cancels the Outdoor 2022 season at any point, a partial refund will be provided based on league fees, field cost and referee costs incurred to that point.
5.Should families have a balance owing to the Oakridge Soccer Club when a player voluntarily withdraws, the player will not be released until all fees are paid and the player’s account is in good standing.
6. NO refund will be given to any player that cannot provide proof of Vaccination if a venue or field requires this proof in order to participate.
7. Any additional fees collected by a program/team for “Team Fees” to support additional training, gear, field time or other, are at the discretion of that specific competitive program. Please ensure you have a clear understanding of what these fees are before paying.
JUMPSTART or KidSport Applications -
Should there be a player registering for JumpStart of KidSport, please contact Betty Ann Westelaken, VP-Administration to register. DO NOT register online. The balance owed between the bursary from JumpStart/KidSport and the Oakridge Soccer Club registration fee is the responsibility of the player. Please ensure you have a clear understanding of what these fees are before paying.
NSF Cheques -
All NSF (Non-Sufficient Funds) cheques are subject to a $30 processing fee.
Please contact the program Head Coach in regards to assessments/tryouts.
Fall/Winter Season (Approx September 1 – March 31) -
Individual Player Registration fees paid to the club are non-refundable. All other fees for league play, training, gear, or other are the direct responsibility of the team/program that is running the program.
If you have any questions about this Refund Policy, please contact email@example.com.
(Updated January 16th, 2022)
Hope everyone is well
I know we are in the middle of a lockdown but registration will be opening soon for Outdoor Soccer Season 2022
The club will launch the registration portal soon, I believe the fees will be the same as last year $425
Please can everyone email me to confirm that you will be looking to play this season so we can know our numbers ahead of time
Some of the players have been active with indoor season others in hockey
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Just received an email from the club for the Sunday EMDSL League 2 BMO
They are looking for 5 players to help make up an additional team for Oakridge Blast Boys for a 7 vs 7 team
Please if interested please contact me ASAP
Some players are already registered for the Saturday CO-ED BMO League
The Sunday League is competitive and will be ran by Oakridge Coaches – Roy
Please let me know asap as the league has to know if there will be another team formed so they can schedule
Cost – i would imagine somewhere in the region of $300 give or take ( TBC … costs are subject to the numbers in the squad )
I know the hockey is underway and many of the players are on various teams
good luck with your hockey season !
For those who are interested in still playing soccer I learned today that the registration for SWISL indoor CO-ED league
will be re opened online tomorrow at 10:00 am
The games for this league are played on a Saturday
Callum has expressed an interest in playing and I know a couple of the team may be already be registered
Please note this league is ran and operated by the Optimist and not Oakridge Soccer but gives the players an opportunity to stay active till the spring start up for competitive
the link is below
Due to the start up of hockey many players will be absent for the remaining practices, we are releasing the field time back to Oakridge Soccer Club
On behalf of Nancy & myself we wanted to say thank you to the players this season and the support from the parents
It was an enjoyable season and happy to see the team up & running again
Hopefully the boys will be back for outdoor season 2022 & we can look at reforming in the spring
Rick & Nancy